Oak Hollow Golf Association
- Looking for a game, tired of playing with the same group, maybe you need a little competition or you just want a chance to network some with other golfers. Whatever your reason, look no further, come and join the Oak Hollow Golf Association.
- As a member of the association, you can join our group every Saturday morning for a gang some event. Tee times start at 8:56 for the months of October thru April, and 8:00 for the months of May thru September. In order to sign up for the gang some, you must call the golf course by the Wednesday before the event and have the staff add your name to the list for that week. If you wait to call after Wednesday, the gang some will be subject to availability. The number to call is 336-883-3260.
- The association holds a tournament every month, with each having a fun and enjoyable format. A link will be available soon with a complete listing of the 2016 OHGA Calendar. As a member of the OHGA, you can sign up for a tournament by simply emailing email@example.com and let Allen know you would like to participate in an upcoming event. Don't forget to put your name in the email, and for the Member-Member event who you are playing partner will be.
- If you don't get a chance to post your score at the course, you always have the option of posting it from home, the office or your Smartphone. Just go directly to the Carolinas Golf Association Website, register, post the score and we will take care of the rest. If you are a returning user to their site click on this link, MyCGA Login/Post Scores and look for this heading on the top right of the site. If you have trouble doing either of the following, click here.
- The Oak Hollow Golf Association would also like to thank all members for your continued support of junior golf in High Point.
- A special thank you goes out to those members who volunteered for the North Carolina Special Olympics this past November.
- Volunteers will be needed again this year, because Oak Hollow will be hosting the games on November 5 and 6. Stay tuned for further information closer to the date.